“RENOVATED & READY TO MOVE IN!”
Nicely elevated with views of Mt Larcom and the surrounding suburb, this high-set four bedroom, two bathroom home has plenty to offer!
Renovated in recent years, the home was built in 1975 and is on a fully fenced 612m2 block.
Upon entry you are greeted by a spacious, open plan living area with timber-look flooring and a fresh, neutral colour scheme. There are plenty of windows and doors which allow for cross-ventilation too. A galley style kitchen at the rear of the living has plenty of storage as well as electric stainless appliances for added convenience.
The air-conditioned master bedroom comes with its own contemporary ensuite, new carpets, built in robes and a ceiling mounted projector. The remaining three bedrooms also have split system air-conditioning, carpets, fans and built in cupboards. A good size bathroom with shower, vanity and separate bath is also included on the top level.
Downstairs there is a workshop area, laundry, a tiled, lockable office and also tandem two car accommodation with drive through access to the back yard. There is also a lot of storage room under the sub floor of the house as well. The property also has side access and room for a shed or pool if desired.
At a glance;
- Built 1975
- 612m2 fenced block
- spacious open plan living and dining area
- galley style kitchen with electric appliances
- master bedroom with modern ensuite, a/c, projector, built in robes
- three additional bedrooms with carpets, fans, a/c and built in cupboards
- main bathroom includes bath, shower and vanity
- downstairs workshop area, laundry and separate, lockable office with tile flooring
- subfloor storage under house
- tandem two car accommodation with drive through access to the back yard
- side access with room for a shed or pool
- rates approx. $3500 per annum
- rental appraisal $330 to $350 per week
This property is only a two minute drive to the Bunnings Centre or Stockland Kin Kora Shopping Precinct. There are also several primary and secondary schools nearby too. Contact the selling agents for more information or to arrange your private inspection.