“Spacious Family Entertainer”
Perched on an elevated parcel, this beautifully rendered five bedroom home sits in the ever popular pocket of Mount Saint Thomas only minutes from Wollongong CBD, cafes, beaches and parks.
Inside the home you will love the polished timber floors, high ceilings, massive bedrooms, multiple living spaces and the french door access to the front terrace. Outside the home, this property has arguably the best outdoor entertaining areas you could ask for, boasting a large front terrace, timber entertainers deck with bar area, enclosed cabana and wood fire pizza oven. Take advantage of this excellent lifestyle opportunity and make 318 Gladstone Avenue your new address.
The home features:
- Five generously sized bedrooms, four with built in robes
- Modern kitchen comprising gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, ample storage and rolling island bench
- Two bathrooms, first floor bathroom including a spa bath
- Multiple living spaces, formal lounge offering polished timber floors, air conditioning and access to the front terrace
- Laundry with storage and a second toilet
- Fully fenced yard presenting low maintenance gardens
- Outdoor entertaining area featuring enclosed cabana, bar area, outdoor kitchen and wood fire pizza oven
- Front terrace with room for a barbecue and outdoor setting
- Extra long single car garage including storage shelving and internal access
- Additional parking spaces, perfect for boat, caravan or trailer
- 569m2 block
- Located close to Wollongong CBD and transport links
You won't want to miss the opportunity to secure this stunning five bedroom property on the Wollongong City fringe, with easy access to the M1 motorway, local schools, shops, and public transport.
What’s around Gladstone Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Harcourts - Dapto Sales
Nearby schools in and around Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Discussions in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mount Saint Thomas, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW 2500
No similar properties found in Mount Saint Thomas