“Charming bluestone character home (former Coach House & Stables C1880) in an exceptional location in beautiful garden setting!”
Originally built in 1880 as the Coach House to a landmark home on Carrick Hill Drive, the home was restored and converted to a dwelling in 1979. Much loved home of 32 years awaiting the new custodians.
Neatly tucked away in a most scenic setting this immaculately presented home offers an outstanding opportunity to buy in this lovely area.
Extended and updated at various stages of its life, this property offers a gorgeous French country feel and the character features we love: bluestone and brick; high ceilings; open fire; polished flooring; lavender and quince and crabapple trees.
What makes it special:
- Beautiful bluestone exterior with brick detailing
- Handsome front door in the former stable doorway
- High ceilings
- Versatile floor plan
- Three bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe and bathroom access
- Two bathrooms
- Multiple living areas including central dining or family room with cosy Jetmaster fireplace, separate lounge plus study
- Large eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
- Quality wool carpets
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open pergola overlooking the beautiful tranquil garden
- Stunning versatile water-wise garden featuring many South Australian, Mediterranean and South African plants
- Hydrawise watering system throughout which can be managed via an app on your device
- Large storage shed (with power connected) plus wood store
- Spacious double carport
- Set on a sprawling allotment of 1233sqm (approx.)
Enviably located in close proximity to some of Adelaide's best colleges and schools, including Mercedes, Scotch College, Walford, Unley High, Mitcham and Highgate Primary.
Fantastic scope to make your own mark on this rare offering.