“AUCTION CANCELLED // Neat, Sweet & Complete”
In a picturesque peaceful setting and covering a generous allotment of 696sqm approximately, make coming home each day a pleasure with this striking 1920s cottage with an interior reflecting a timeless elegance and hosting the best in quality and comfort.
Upon entry, the character of the home is showcased by the wide central hall way, high ceilings and beautiful polished timber floorboards that flow through all four double sized bedrooms and the huge open plan living and kitchen area.
The open plan living area boasts timber French doors that open to the outdoor alfresco creating a seamless blend of in and outdoor entertaining.
What we love about this house of great charm and character:
- Wide central hall way with beautiful polished timber flooring
- Four double sized bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Huge open plan living with beautiful timber French doors across the rear create a wonderful sense of light and space
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, gas cooking + walk-in pantry
- Elegant bathroom with beautiful timber features, luxurious bath + separate w/c
- Ducted evaporative cooling & gas heating
- Paved alfresco area overlooking the beautiful gardens
- Secure undercover carport with automatic roller door access
- Manicured beautiful surrounds
- Solar panel system + 4x rain water tanks
Nestled away in this much sought after beachside suburb, only a stone?s throw away from the Popular Semaphore Road and the beautiful beaches of the Peninsula. This stunning character filled home ticks all of the boxes when it comes to lifestyle.
Contact Kate Smith 0419 183 371 for further information
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 107 Semaphore Road, Semaphore for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction; for 30 minutes before it starts.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own enquires as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.