“Beautiful Beachside Bungalow”
Location, location wow! It doesn't get much better. Discreetly nestled only 100m from Brighton Beach foreshore, and just around the corner from the vibrant Esplanade and Jetty Road Caf & lifestyle precinct, this 1925 constructed and since stunningly renovated, gentleman's bungalow offers a rarely found and often sought lifestyle, ideal for the sophisticated executive purchaser who enjoys refined living and casual comfort.
Stunning character features have been restored throughout the home. Polished timber floors, high skirtings, timber fretwork, elaborate cornices and ceiling roses, 3.2m high ceilings, frosted & lead light glass, picture rails, ornate light fittings and original doors combine to offer a glimpse of a character past.
Sited on a generous fully landscaped allotment, the home offers an opulent lifestyle flowing across a spacious 7 main room design. Sophisticated formal and casual zones combine to present the perfect contemporary layout for today's modern family. Sleek plantation shutters add a fresh modern edge.
A stunning central kitchen connects boasts casual and formal areas, offering, crisp white country style cabinetry, stone bench tops, island breakfast bar, soft close drawers, double sink with Pura Tap and stainless steel appliances including a fabulous freestanding 6 burner oven and cook top.
Three spacious, double sized bedrooms and two upgraded bathrooms will cater for today's busy family. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes, while bedroom 1 provides direct access to a handy sunroom/study or a future walk-in robe.
Relax in casual comfort in a massive family room complete with timber clad ceiling and a wall of windows, overlooking the adjacent decked verandah and a fully landscaped rear yard. Entertain alfresco style as you enjoy the verdant gardens and sweeping lawns, providing ample space for children, pets and lovers of the outdoors.
Security and privacy is paramount with an automatic sliding gate to the street plus audio/visual doorbell, allowing only welcome guests to enter the compound. A single carport will provide a place to park the family car, plus there is ample room for any future garage improvements.
* Beautiful beachside bungalow in very desirable, coastal location
* Only 100 m from Brighton beach foreshore and Esplanade caf scene
* Fully renovated with stylish character features from the past
* Polished timber floors, high skirtings, timber fretwork, 3.2m high ceilings with elaborate cornices & roses
* Frosted & lead light glass, picture rails, ornate light fittings and original doors
* Stunning plantation shutters most main rooms
* 3 spacious double sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Expensive formal lounge with adjacent formal dining
* Central kitchen offering crisp white country style cabinetry, stone bench tops, island breakfast bar, soft close drawers, double sink with Pura Tap and stainless steel appliances
* Two fully renovated bathrooms
* Spacious family room with timber clad ceiling and wall of windows overlooking the rear yard
* Verandah covered deck adjacent the family room, ideal for alfresco entertaining
* Fully landscaped rear yard
* Single carport
* Automatic sliding gate to the street
* Secure allotment with audio/visual doorbell to the street
* 3.2 m ceilings
A great beachside, lifestyle location, only minutes from Westfield Marion and Glenelg, and just around the corner from the vibrant Esplanade & Jetty Road beachside caf scene. Local schools include Brighton Secondary School, Brighton Primary School, Paringa Park Primary, Sacred Heart College, Glenelg Primary & Waradale Primary.
Public transport is readily available on Brighton Road, or catch the train to the city from Brighton train station.
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
We strongly recommend that if you have recently returned from travel interstate or overseas or are feeling unwell at this time, please contact the listing agent to discuss alternative ways to view or bid at any upcoming auctions and/ or appointments.
Council | HOLDFAST BAY
Zone | RC - Residential Character13 - Streetscape Character (Brighton and Glenelg East)
Land | 704sqm(Approx.)
House | 257sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $2,635.60 p.a
Water | $279.25 p.a
ESL | $584.60 p.q