“HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER BEFORE END DATE”
**UNDER OFFER** Offers Close By 5pm on 28 July 2020. The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
This fabulous family abode encompasses warmth and versatility. Boasting a renovated kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances and breakfast bar overlooking a spacious light and bright open plan living area. The balance of formal and informal flows seamlessly in this functional floor plan that offers many pleasant surprises. The thoughtful layout and large windows open up areas to the outside, letting in light and creating a flow between rooms that seems effortless.
At a glance:
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living, three living areas, private back garden, decorative finishes and feature lighting
The hard work has been done, with recent renovations throughout, easy care tiling and engineered timber flooring through main living areas, plush carpets to bedrooms and soft neutral tones.
Outside in the private back garden, a covered pergola creates the perfect space for relaxing with a cuppa or enjoying a barbeque with family and friends. The wrap around grassed area allows plenty of space for the kids and pets alike to enjoy, or the option for a future pool if you wish. Doubled gated access from the carport could easily be created to allow for boat, caravan or trailer parking.
Terrific value and ideally positioned in a quiet street in a great central location, a short stroll to Currambine Central Shopping Centre and convenient to Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre with its endless list of essential amenities, a short drive to Currambine train station, pristine beaches and excellent choice of schools . Call Brett White Team today for more information or come and explore the property at our next opening.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashback, breakfast bar and microwave nook
- Pantry, ample cupboard space, quality stainless-steel appliances and double sink
- LED lighting and feature lighting in formal areas
- Double linen cupboard
- Master bedroom positioned to the front with updated ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling and large WIR with shelf storage
- Double size minor bedrooms with BIRs
- Laundry with timber bench, new sink and storage cupboard
- Low maintenance, established, reticulated gardens
- Feature window, archways and ceiling rosettes
- Renovated main bathroom with walk in shower, bath and vanity
- Three living areas
- Quality window coverings
- Split system A/C to master and main living
- Security screen door
- Sensor light
- Covered alfresco
- Double carport
Built in 1994
Block size approx. 575m2