What a relaxing place to call home, share this picturesque acreage lifestyle property with many species of birds, some sheep, get a few horses and run some cattle - the options are endless. 324 Mittelheusers Road provides peaceful tranquillity, no road noises, just birds singing and sea breezes rustling in the trees. All this just 1km from The Oaks swimming beach at Burnett Head and a couple of minutes drive to the boat ramp.
Only 15 minutes to Bundaberg CBD, this property provides country style living just a couple of minutes drive to the regions #1 growth coastal village of Burnett Heads, GATEWAY TO THE SOUTHERN TIP OF THE GREAT BARRIER REEF!
The picturesque tropical gardens would make a beautiful wedding venue and has been the scene of many fun family and friends gatherings, just minutes to the heart of Burnett Heads the Gateway Marina and the port. With all the exciting future for Burnett Heads, this is a one off opportunity to secure an amazing lifestyle property with the added bonus to subdivide in the future and reap the rewards $$ (stca).
The Main House sits on approximately one acre and offers an adjacent large, 3 bay shed currently housing an air-conditioned art studio and workshop, which could easily be turned into a teenagers retreat, games room or man cave.
With 4.21 hectares (11.12acres) of land, 3m wide wrap-around verandas, you are provided with a choice tranquil outdoor areas to relax and entertain. Beautiful in the morning and amazing sunsets, the home has been especially designed to frame every aspect of its scenery.
Property features include but are not limited to:
- 4 well-appointed bedrooms. All with built in cupboards, ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms and a powder room
- Main bedroom offers a spacious walk in robe and ensuite
- Beautiful timber flooring throughout
- Expansive kitchen with beautiful New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry, 4 burner gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard and bench space with quality European appliances
- Fully screened and Crimsafe screens and doors in main living areas
- Sweeping 3 metre wide verandas around three sides of the home
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Stunning landscape views from every room
- Good size laundry, with floor to ceiling built in storage cupboards
- 12 Solar panels and Solar hot water
- 2 x 20,000 litre rain water tanks
- High clearance 2 bay open carport
- Large 3 bay colour bond 9 x 9 shed (part set up as an art studio with a/c)
- Circular bitumen driveway into the property
- Multiple varieties of native, rainforest and fruit trees (mango, citrus, star fruit, custard apples etc.)
- Enviro sewerage cycle
- 3 dams
- 13 meg. allocation with irrigation points to each paddock
- 4 fully fenced irrigated paddocks, chicken pens, various sheds & stables
The adjacent charismatic cottage (known as Lime Cottage) been steadily (without too much work) given the owners a passive income of approximately $10,000 per year as an Airbnb.
- 1 bedroom cottage with a kitchenette, ensuite bathroom and multipurpose living space, air-conditioning and private garden and bbq area
- Scandinavian paddle-ladder stair case leading to the loft bedroom
- A 3rd rain water tank to the cottage
This is an ideal place for a farmer to retire, for a family with children, horse lovers or anyone who wants to live on the coast, but feel like you’re in the country with the convenience of being just 15 minutes from the City. This is truly a ONE OF A KIND property that offers so much, it's easy to love and once it's gone you won't find another like it! Contact exclusive marketing agent Nathan Powell now to arrange an inspection or for more information about amazing home!
At a Glance:
Bathrooms: 2 Toilets: 3
Guest house: 1 bed + loft ,1 bth
Garage/car spaces: 4 +
Land Size: Just over 11 acres
Built: 2003 with recent renovations
Rates: approx. $1,700 per half year
Cottage Rental = $500 - $700 per week all year round.
Disclaimer: LJ Hooker have been provided with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.