“"Stylish Modern Family Home with Reserve Outlook"”
Adjoining pretty public open space and located in the highly sought-after Cape Rise Estate, this 2 storey 2019 built family home has all the features and space you need.
Only a short walk or bike ride to the oceans edge, shops and restaurants this beautiful contemporary residence is easily maintained and finished with the highest quality features you would expect. With a rural backdrop, grassed areas for the children or dogs to play, an inground pool to cool down on those balmy Summer days and ample accommodation for your family and friends, don't miss this opportunity to purchase this beautiful home.
Including excellent side access to a large shed for caravans, boats and all the toys this one ticks all the boxes for every family member.
• Stunning double timber door entry area with terrazzo flooring
• Master bedroom with large WIR, stylish ensuite with freestanding bath, WC, double vanity and floor to ceiling tiling
• Theatre room or fifth bedroom
• Main open living zone with high ceilings and incorporates lounge dining and kitchen
• Chic kitchen which is the centrepiece of the living zone and includes
- Huge Caesarstone Island breakfast bench/ preparation area
- Abundance of overhead/ undermounted storage throughout
- Fisher and Paykel coffee machine, steam oven, microwave and regular oven
- Integrated walk in cellar
- Butler's pantry with storage
- Scullery/ laundry with external access
• Commercial Bi fold doors opening from living area onto alfresco area
• 3 double bedrooms with BIR's
• Second bathroom has, double vanity, separate WC and floor to ceiling tiling
• Second living area with access to spacious balcony area with delightful views.
• Side access for boat/ caravan/ cars with lockable gates on both sides of the house
• 3 aggregate driveways
• Cedar garage double door (remote)
• Low maintenance gardens and grassed areas (reticulated)
• Outdoor aggregate entertaining area
• 6x5m powered shed, 3.5m high (at the skillions highest point)
• Fishing prep area
• 4.6m x 3.7m automated inground heated pool with cover and timber decking
• Raised vegetable patches
• Builder - Precise Homes and Construction - 2019
• Terrazzo floors throughout with under floor heating preparation completed
• Ducted heating/ cooling
• Sheer curtains and roller blinds throughout
• Second lounge area with outside balcony
• Electric pump hot water system
• Solar panels - 6.6kw of PV and a 5kw inverter installed. 5 plus 5 year warranty on the Fronius string invertor.