Home loan calculator?
“Spacious family home set on a good-size lot”
This two-storey home could be the ultimate family abode whether you're looking to move in and relax or update and add your own personal style (STCA). The versatile floorplan boasts three large bedrooms and a central bathroom on the upper level along with a living room and a combined kitchen and dining area, with a ducted air-conditioning through the house. A downstairs rumpus extends the layout even further plus there's a huge storage room, a double garage and a rear storeroom with a water closet for convenience. The generous lot and huge backyard will suit a variety of homebuyers as will the convenient location close to parks, schools, shops and the heart of Liverpool.
- Large two-storey family home with three bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- A bright living room, a rumpus and a combined kitchen and dining area
- Ample storage throughout, a double garage and a good-size backyard
- Move in/rent out as-is or update and modernise to a stylish abode (STCA)
- Close to Joe Broad Park, public and private schools and the Liverpool CBD
- Water Rate: $178 per quarter
- Council Rate: $348 per quarter