“STUNNING ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT:”
This truly desirable family home is nestled on the higher side of Grasstree Crescent in a highly sought after location and developed with families in mind. The walking pathways, picnic and play areas and the large man-made lake attracts a multitude of bird life and provides a peaceful landscape.
Space is key to this unique, 3-step, split-level floor plan and is packed with special features sure to impress.
* Built by local builder, Adam Guerassimoff of Jada Builders; No services on the 912m2 block; A decent storage shed for the pushbikes and kids outdoor play equipment, camping and fishing gear;
* Oversized, double lock-up garage with wall to wall storage;
* Constructed of contemporary, Hardi-plank Weatherboard with Tallowwood and tiled floors;
* Expansive, merbau timber, weather-protected deck, with sliding glass and crime safe stacker doors to bring the outdoors in;
* The stunning kitchen will appeal to the chef in everyone with a Butler's Pantry comprising of dual St George wall ovens, Highland dual-fuel cooktop and Miele dishwasher;
* The 1.0m Essastone benchtops carry complete storage shelves and cupboards with quality plumbing fittings;
* Floor to ceiling tiled ensuite and main bathroom "wet room";
* Fully ducted air-conditioning with 7 separate zones for energy saving functionality; Every room has ceiling fans;
* Additional off-road parking for visitors or that caravan and/or boat;
With a massive timber deck overlooking the in ground, saltwater pool, this superbly-designed home is unrivalled for the Queensland summer. All this to enjoy, while the kids and pets play in a fully fenced yard.
The convenience of Kirkwood Woolworths Shopping Complex just a minute away is an added bonus and in less than 10 minutes you are in the CBD and East Shores by the Marina. There is also a bus stop down the road for the School children to be collected and taken to school.