“Blue Chip Family Home”
Occupying a secluded 491sqm parcel in lush garden surrounds, this warm and inviting residence provides an idyllic family home as is, or your opportunity to re-create a family dream home under pinned by a prestigious blue ribbon address.
Wonderfully spacious and brimming with character charm, it features warm and welcoming interiors with separate dining and living areas enhanced by high ceilings and polished timber floors.
The well equipped kitchen and casual family area are flooded with natural light, while the sun bathed backyard is perfect for entertaining and complete with large deck.
The home's abundant accommodation comprises four large bedrooms, three of which are on the upper level and all appointed with built in wardrobes. Charming period features include the original silky oak wardrobes, built in oak writing desk and gorgeous brick fireplace.
Further highlights include a lower guest bedroom, utility room with built in wardrobe, combined downstairs laundry/kitchenette, air conditioning and secure garage with additional car port.
- 491sqm NW facing block
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two bathrooms
- Granite kitchen, European appliances, town gas
- Air conditioning, polished timber floorboards, fireplace & ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage & additional carport, ample storage
- Steps to Holland Park SS, shops, cafes' and transport
- Holland Park SS and Cavendish Road SHS catchment
- Building & Pest report available upon request
Get to know Holland Park
Distinctive residences set high above the City, these are homes with presence. One of the most desirable suburbs in Brisbane, charming, residential, full of architectural character. You are easily accessible from the city centre. Friendly faces and a tight-knit community live here. Beautiful, classic, Holland Park.