“THIS ONE WON'T LAST”
This north facing and spacious residence is set on a large rectangular block and minutes walk to Glendenning Public School, buses and parks. Larger than comparable Glendenning homes, this solid brick house offers separate lounge and dining areas, whilst embracing modern touches. Features include:
* Three good size bedrooms with impressive built-ins to all, ceiling fans and tiled floors
* Spacious and renovated kitchen offering gas cooking, glass splashback, stone bench tops and soft close cupboards and drawers.
* Euromaid appliances I.e pyrolytic oven, 5-burner cooktop with wok burner, ducted-out canopy range hood and 3 stage water filter
* Renovated and modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower screens
* Double garage with internal access
* Generous living area and dining off the kitchen with tiled flooring
* Large backyard accommodating an extensive pergola, side access and large grass area for the kids and pets
* Two split system air conditioners and ceiling fans
* Recently replaced hot water service
Located in a quiet circuit close to cricket oval and park and approx 100mtrs to cycling/jogging track through the reserve
To secure your private inspection of this much loved home, please contact Costigan Hills Real Estate.
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION - OPEN 7 DAYS AND WE WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU BACK
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…"