“Timeless family living in the heart of Ascot”
Lovingly held for more than 20 years by the current custodians is this cherished renovated Queenslander, holding a prime north-facing elevated position in a popular peaceful pocket. This glamorous centurion, one of Ascot's originals, has evolved into a contemporary and functional five-bedroom family residence with swimming pool.
A low maintenance and private 810sqm property, with a flexible layout designed to suit the needs of a family at any stage. The lower level is ideal for teenagers, extended family or guests as it presents as a spacious self-contained zone with wet bar, lounge, pool room, study and separate access. Also noteworthy is the large gourmet kitchen which overlooks the dining area, patio, terrace and pool.
This classic Ascot home within a short walk of Ascot State School, St Margaret's, Oriel Park and Racecourse Road, offers but is not limited to;
• 810sqm north-facing private property on tightly-held road
• Century-old renovated Queenslander offering charm and functionality
• Five bedrooms all complete with built-in wardrobes, two studies, library
• Swimming pool, patio, terrace, porch, low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Wet bar, lounge and pool room with separate access ideal for teens
• Gorgeous central kitchen with large double island benches and European appliances
• Multiple dining and living areas including a beautiful front veranda
• Ducted heating and cooling, high plaster ceilings, timber flooring
• Secure garaging for at least three vehicles, with 23,000L water tank
• Perfectly located to access Brisbane's finest schools
• Less than 7kms to CBD, 8kms to Brisbane Airport
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480 or Patrick Goldsworth on 0413 345 755.