This property was never going to be for sale, but recent health issues have forced a change of heart by two owners who will now abandon their dream. But what a dream it is.
Level 10,100sqm corner lot in modern subdivision only 4 kilometres from the town centre of Nannup. Fully fenced to protect significant tree plantings from wildlife. The land is located amongst modern housing designed to protect the privacy and space of neighbours.
Over 5 years the Sellers have spent countless hours planning and creating a rural retreat that works towards self-sufficiency through home grown product. Included in the sale are:
- 24 metre x 7 metre Colorbond shed with kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Solar system (6.6kw to a 5kw inverter)
- 160,000L rain water tank (with fittings for firefighting)
- Fully reticulated from a bore with ample water and a submersible, variable speed pump
- Pump shed
- Various shed/storage facilities
- 60 Fruit trees (many netted) including grapes, avocado, mango, banana, peach, mandarin, lime, grapefruit, nectarine, apple, pear
- Several other paddock trees (including Paulownia, Canadian Maple, Flowering Ash)
- Preferred house pad compacted
- Septic and electricity easily reticulated to house site
The answer is simple, this property is ready to go immediately and will provide the new owners plenty of leisure time, holiday joy and life's simple pleasures. Whether it's a quiet retreat in the short term while you plan the ideal dwelling or whether it's maintained as a long term holiday destination, this easy care bit of paradise must be of appeal. And at the asking price it would be hard to replace what is on offer.