“The Ultimate 4/5 bedroom, Architectural home featuring Panoramic Bay views & walking distance to everything on a fabulous block of land 794sqm approx”
A stunning showcase of resort-inspired excellence, this thrilling 4 bedroom plus home office, 3.5 bathroom entertainer reveals breathtaking blue-water bay views as far as the eye can see. Immerse yourself in a lifestyle of unrivalled luxury on Melbourne’s most exclusive beachside boulevard!
The secure entry is high-wide and inviting before branching off to a fully fitted study, an air-conditioned home gym, a handy guest bedroom and bathroom, and a well-equipped home theatre. Always free-flowing, a versatile retreat/games room makes a seamless connection with a vast under-the-roofline alfresco terrace, underpinned by a showpiece pool and sundeck. This exhilarating context for entertaining is a tranquil oasis of calm, punctuated by a lush tropical garden and private perimeter.
The spectacular use of floor-to-ceiling glass on the first floor propels this beachfront masterpiece into instant classic territory! Capturing the very essence of prestigious Beach Road indulgence, gallery-sized living and dining is separated by a dual-sided open fireplace and elevated by a picturesque blue-water outlook inching along the sandy coastline. This awe-inspiring aspect is magnificently matched by an integrated Miele kitchen graced with a waterfall-edged Calacatta marble island bench and a neatly placed butler’s pantry.
A dream for entertaining on all levels, enjoy the natural warmth of northern light on a vast balcony deck. Venture one floor higher and a remote-controlled sliding roof reveals a private terrace positioned to please in rarefied air. From here, watch magical sunsets with family and friends as an ever-changing bay view will be your blissful backdrop to every celebration.
The considered layout offers exemplary rest and retreat for the whole family. Intricately detailed, a trio of generously sized and extensively robed bedrooms are staged on the first floor. The opulent main bedroom is a stylistic masterpiece, complete with walk-in robes, private balcony access and a decadent twin-vanity ensuite featuring a bathtub and dual shower.
Thoughtful additions define the interiors and exteriors including a remote-controlled double garage, additional off-street parking, a large laundry with an upstairs chute, a luxe first-floor powder room, upstairs study zone, three-storey atrium, hydronic heating, multi-zoned heating/cooling and so much more!
Zoned to Black Rock Primary School and Mentone Girls’ and Beaumaris Secondary Colleges, walk to Black Rock Beach, Bay Trail fitness tracks, Black Rock Village, Donald Macdonald Reserve, Beaumaris Yacht Club and the natural beauty of Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary. The prime location is further enhanced by easy access to Concourse shopping, sandbelt golf courses and a wealth of quality schools. Your Beach Road search stops here!
At a glance...
* 4 large robed bedrooms, 2 with rear balcony access, 2 with built-in desks, luxurious main boasting walk-in robes and a marble-topped ensuite with a bath, dual shower, twin vanity and a separate WC
* Ground-floor bedroom with built-in robes, serviced by a nearby bathroom
* Calacatta marble-finished Miele kitchen with a built-in coffee machine, a waterfall-edged island bench and a butler's pantry
* Designated zones for open-plan living and dining separated by a dual-sided fireplace
* Wide-reaching retreat/games room with a kitchenette/dishwasher and a large-screen television
* Cinematic home theatre with projector, screen and block-out blinds
* Full-sized study with a built-in desk, joinery and a garden outlook
* Versatile air-conditioned home gym
* Primary twin-vanity bathroom with a bath, walk-in shower and a separate WC
* Supersized alfresco terrace with a built-in BBQ
* Showpiece solar-heated swimming pool and sun deck
* North facing first-floor deck
* Rooftop terrace with a breathtaking bay aspect
* Lush landscaped garden with tropical plantings and a front pond
* Large laundry with upstairs chute
* First-floor powder room
* Additional study space
* 3-storey atrium attracts natural light
* Remote-controlled 2-car garage plus additional driveway parking
* Hydronic heating and multi-zoned heating and refrigerated cooling throughout
* Fixed art work included (Bob Marley, George Michael)
* Far-reaching 786sqm (approx.) block
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, cafes, parkland and the beach
Property Code: 2307