“SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM OCEAN VIEW APARTMENT”
Please note this apartment is 33A in the building - the registered Lot number is 34.
Nestled at the top of 'Magic Mountain Resort' this spacious 3 bedroom apartment delivers the perfect north aspect, capturing breathtaking views of the ocean, Gold Coast city skyline and hinterland.
Upon entry you are greeted by a bright, open plan apartment flowing out to the huge balcony with magnificent views.
Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, serviced by the main bathroom containing a built-in hide away laundry. Expansive master bedroom features a walk-in robes and ensuite and access to the balcony providing beautiful views.
Setting it apart from many, this apartment has 2 undercover car spaces plus a storage shed, a rare find.
- Master with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Outdoor entertaining balcony
- 2 side by side car undercover car spaces plus storage
- Freshly painted throughout
- Rates approx: $750/ half
- Body corp approx: $195 per week (if paid on time)
Magic Mountain Resort has three stunning pools: Sprawling lagoon pool, heated rock pool and the legendary infinity pool with a hot spa. You will also have unlimited use of the fully equipped, modern gym, BBQ area and sauna.
Fantastic location with Nobby Beach only a short stroll away and all the award winning restaurants, cafe's and bars down the hill in the trendy Nobby's precinct. Pacific Fair shopping centre and Broadbeach is only 2.7km down the street with public transport 200m away. Bond University only 10 min drive.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m)
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We thank you for your understanding.