Home loan calculator?
“CUSTOM ELEVATED DESIGN MEETS STUNNING SUNSETS!”
Be quick to inspect this incredible one of a kind custom residence only 5 years young! Built by Innova Projects circa 2017, this 220sqm home features a modern contemporary design boasting an open floor plan, clean lines and quality fixtures throughout.
Located in Brookwater, a community designed for luxurious living curated around a Greg Norman designed golf course, living here you can be part of the Brookwater community's sense of belonging whilst being conveniently located close to parks, schools, restaurants and shopping centres.
The presentation is sure to impress, flaunting its own style and design; no small detail has been overlooked. This light-filled home is anchored by gorgeous pendant lighting suspended in both the living spaces and kitchen. The open floor plan makes it perfect for entertaining with the indoor-outdoor flow of the gourmet kitchen, dining space, lounge room and rear deck opening on the private backyard overlooking distant mountains and sweeping sunsets.
The gourmet kitchen is a must for any aspiring chef featuring a 900mm induction cooktop, 900mm oven, double fridge space, dishwasher, large double sink with inset cutting board and pull out spray tap PLUS butler's pantry opening on to a garden - the perfect space for cultivating your own herbs and vegetables.
Conveniently positioned at the rear of the home is the master bedroom featuring not one but two walk in robes, exclusive ensuite with double vanity, large shower and independent toilet. Three other bedrooms and a main bathroom, with separate toilet and powder basin are set at the front of the home creating a sense of privacy and seclusion.
Complete with Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning, 5.5kw Solar System, Irrigation Watering System, Clever Laundry, Remote Double Garage and unobstructed STUNNING sunset views this remarkable home is one that truly deserves inspection!
• 220sqm Custom Build by Innova Projects in 2017
• Gourmet Chef's Kitchen with Butler's Pantry, Stone Benchtops, 900mm Induction Cooktop, 900mm Oven, Dishwasher, Large Fridge Space and Excellent Storage.
• Open Plan Living and Dining Zones
• Master Bedroom at the Rear of the Home with His & Hers Walk in Robes
• Luxurious Ensuite with Large Walk in Shower, Double Vanity and Independent Toilet.
• Main Bathroom with Large Shower and Bath, with Separate Toilet and Powder Area
• 3 Large Bedrooms with Mirrored Robes and Ceiling Fans
• Ducted and Zoned Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• 5.5KW Solar System - Save on Electricity!
• Clever Laundry with Access to Outside
• Covered Entertaining Deck with Gorgeous Sunset Views
• Low Maintenance Private backyard with hedging, side access, veggie garden and irrigation watering system.
• Large Remote Double Garage with Internal Access
• 465m2 Corner Block
• Close to the Parks and Walking Tracks
• Close to many schools including; Augusta State School, St Augustines, Westside Christian College, Ipswich Grammar, St Peters and TSAC.
• Located within Greater Springfield and with more than $18 billion invested in the City to date, this region will have an end value of $88 billion when complete and offer its residents a unique opportunity to live, work, play and enjoy their life all within a 10 minute city.
• 2 Minutes to Augusta Village
• 3 Minutes to St Augustine's College
• 4 Minutes to Augusta State School
• 3 Minutes to Brookwater Country Club
• 3 Minutes to Brookwater Shopping Precinct
• 7 Minutes to Springfield Central Train Station
• 7 Minutes to Orion Shopping Centre
• 8 Minutes to Robelle Domain and Orion Lagoon
• 8 Minutes to USQ - University of Southern QLD
• 9 Minutes to Mater Private Hospital
• 20 Minutes to Ipswich CBD
• 35 Minutes to Brisbane CBD