“Prime Position and Unlimited Potential”
PHONE FOR PRIVATE VIEWING TIME.
All reasonable offers considered
Seldom does an opportunity to become the proud owner of a slice of Brisbane's history. "Culmore" built in circa 1875 and now known as Aussie Way Lodge is a remarkable iconic three level Colonial residence. Consisting of eleven bedrooms, there is potential for further conversion into additional rooms (STCA). With the ability to accommodate up to thirty-five persons, the property is currently used as a boutique short term accommodation lodge. Operating for over 30 years the home has also been used as an Airbnb venue and has further potential to be used as a bed and breakfast.
Due to the owners imminent retirement, the sale price reflects Aussie Way Lodge being offered as a going concern, however vacant possession is negotiable.
With endless opportunities and endless potential, the property could be readily converted to an exclusive private residence, dual-occupancy or managed for student accommodation (STCA). In the rear yard is a large stand-alone building that could also be developed as a granny flat, a magnificent man-cave, studio or home theatre (STCA).
Either way, the prime inner city location ensures this property is a veritable goldmine.
Situated in a quiet street with views to Red Hill and Mount Coot-tha from the open front verandas, the house is but a short walking distance to The Barracks supermarket, speciality shops, cinema complex, Caxton Street restaurants, Suncorp stadium, Roma Street transport hub, Roma Street Parklands and quality schools. A short stroll will take you into the heart of Brisbane city and Southbank, with its galleries, museum and city beach.
• Six bedrooms, all with a/c's, ceiling fans, two of which opening onto a north-facing front veranda
• Two bathrooms, each comprising of showers, toilets and hand-basins
• Five bedrooms, all with a/c's and ceiling fans, two of which opening onto a north-facing front veranda
• Powder room
• Two Bathrooms, each comprising of showers, toilets and hand-basins
• Large lounge-recreation room
• Dining room
• Large kitchen
• Storage room
• Expansive lockable storage-workshop area comprising three separate rooms
Rear & Side Yard
• Reception room
• Large recreation room
• Storage room
• Paved patio for alfresco dining and outdoor relaxation
• Off Street Parking for two cars plus two on-street parking permits currently available
What’s around Cricket Street
Nearby schools in and around Petrie Terrace, QLD
Discussions in Petrie Terrace, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Petrie Terrace, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Petrie Terrace, QLD 4000
No similar properties found in Petrie Terrace