Home loan calculator?
“Contemporary Living Designed To Come & Go With Ease”
Away from the hustle and bustle, within a peaceful, welcoming community just a short walk from the playground and Black Springs Golf Course – so close in fact that you could leave the car at home and carry your clubs to the first hole!
Constructed just 8 years ago by Reef Properties, the beautifully presented home has been well maintained and is ideal for wide range of buyers, from families, investors, and DIDO workers to first home buyers, professional couples and empty-nesters ready to downsize the to-do list and upsize their lifestyle. With its multiple, open plan living and entertaining areas, central kitchen and secured yard with double gate access to park the boat or trailer, space for veggie gardens, kids' play equipment, or room for the beloved pooch to play, this versatile, low maintenance home is packed with potential inside and out.
Offering a spacious alfresco area overlooked by the kitchen and connected seamlessly to the 2 versatile indoor living zones, this home is perfect for those who love to entertain. You'll always have room for guests to stop by and visit for a relaxing weekend BBQ or brunch before heading over to the green to tee off. This property is also conveniently located just 9km from Mackay CBD and a few minutes' drive to employment hubs, shopping centres, schools and the airport. With so much to offer, this property is sure to be snapped up quickly. Don't let it be the one that got away!
Why we LOVE 34 Fairway Drive…
- With its modern skillion roof, welcoming front porch with wide entry door, this block rendered home has instant street appeal. An exposed aggregate driveway leads to a double automatic opening garage with interior access (no need to leave the car on wet days) & there’s ample off-street parking for visitors or those with multiple cars at home. There is also double-gated access to the backyard, perfect for those with a boat or trailer
- You’ll love the white Plantation shutters installed by the current owners, the crisp white Plantation shutters not only look coastal chic & stylish but are also practical from a privacy, heat protection & airflow perspective
- In addition to the shutters, the current owners have upgraded the security screening throughout to Crimsafe for optimal airflow & ventilation, along with enhancing the outlook. The laundry door is fitted with diamond mesh security screening. Plus, with split system A/C & ceiling fans throughout, including all bedrooms, internal comfort is assured year-round
- The dual living zones are entirely private from the street thanks to a strategically-placed wall in the entry foyer, the ideal spot for a feature hall table. The bedroom wing is also separate – but still easily accessible – from the living areas, offering additional privacy & tranquility for a restful night’s sleep, even if some household members are still up
- Perfect retreat after a long day. All bedrooms are privately tucked away in a wing of their own with all 3 minor bedrooms sharing similar dimensions, carpeted floors, built-in robes, a ceiling fan & split A/C. The master bedroom easily fits a super-king-sized bed & additional furniture, & its custom walk-in robe with built-in shelves & drawers offers more than enough space for all your apparel. It also features split A/C, ceiling fan & an ensuite
- Modern, well-appointed bathrooms. Conveniently located for access from the living zone & minor bedrooms, the main bathroom features a floating laminate vanity, built-in bathtub, glass screen shower & separate toilet. The ensuite is styled to match the main bathroom’s timeless neutral colour palette & features a floating laminate vanity & easy-clean glass-free oversized step-in shower
- Positioned at the heart of the home & flanked by both living spaces, the modern kitchen overlooks the alfresco entertainment area & the dining/family room, so you’ll always be connected to the conversation. It features neutral tones to its laminate cabinetry & benchtops, a double-door pantry, electric oven & cooktop, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Other features include Crimsafe security screens on all windows & doors (installed by the current owners), a well-equipped internal laundry & abundant storage throughout
Why we LOVE Bakers Creek…
- Less time to commute to & from work - Far away from the hustle & bustle yet close enough not to have to spend much of your day commuting, Bakers Creek is only 9km from Mackay CBD & a few minutes drive to Paget’s Industrial Estate, Hay Point, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminals, Queensland Rail's Jilalan Yard at Sarina, CQ University & Mackay Airport (great for DIDO or FIFO workers). With easy access to the Bruce Highway, spend less time in the car & more time doing the things you enjoy with the people you love
- Close to all amenities – From parks, schools, day-care, shops & medical services to fast food restaurants & speciality stores, everything is within easy access from home. For instance, its only 4.5km to the Ooralea Woolworths for all your grocery needs & just a short drive to Dundula Primary School, with school buses close by for older kids
- The great sense of community at The Waters Ooralea Estate – is known as being a family-friendly area with a wonderful laid back community vibe. Enjoy living in this peaceful, quiet area, tucked away from the hustle & bustle, within walking distance to the playground, playing field & Black Springs Golf Course (so close you could carry your clubs). Take a leisurely walk to the tidal creek complete with walking trails and fishing platforms
Disclaimer: All information has been obtained from the seller. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars. Location shots and use of furniture (real or virtual) are for visual display purposes only and not included in sale. We are not financial advisors or deem to provide financial advice and urge all prospective purchasers to make their own inquiry into funding available.