“LOOKING FOR PEACE WITH PROFIT?”
SET DATE SALE - OFFERS CLOSE 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021 - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
- Modern 3/4 bed and 2 bath home with separate artists studio & shed.
- Lovely kitchen and open plan living overlooking jarrah deck.
- The main house includes master suite and office/guest bedroom.
- Separate 2 bedroom 'pod' off the breeze-way includes kitchenette.
- The home is fully insulated and includes double glazed windows and wood fire.
- Just over 3 hectares of seclusion, just 5 minutes drive to Denmark center.
- The home sits in an elevated position, with beautiful tree views.
- Zoned for use as residential or tourism with scope to add up to 6 chalets.
- 115,000L of rainwater and access to dam for irrigation.
Welcome to 34 Lapko Road, Denmark! This lovingly constructed home and property represents an outstanding opportunity for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle or those looking for an enterprise that benefits the booming tourism market.
The main home is set up for a couple with separate office/bedroom and the guest wing or pod is great for friends or family but could easily be used as B & B, for those looking to make a little income.
Separate from the house is the shed which includes a fully equipped, lined and insulated studio with it's own ablutions. It could be used as an office, studio or even a gallery.
The home and studio sit on an envelope of roughly 900sqm, so there is plenty of scope to build additional chalets, sheds or improvements to really make this property profitable.
Amazing versatility and opportunity exists here but please remember, offers on this property will close on the 25th September, if not sold prior! So do not wait, get in touch with Brendon Nowotny on 0432 998 035.