“FABULOUS FAMILY FRIENDLY CHARACTER BUNGALOW”
With a very desirable and sought after north facing rear garden and excellent street appeal, this delightful home offers a flexible floorplan.
Currently disposed as 3 bedrooms, separate dining, 'parents' lounge, good size separate eat-in kitchen for preparing family meals, generous family room with French doors to alfresco living, study and 2 bathrooms.
* Ensuite and fully fitted out walk-in robe to main bedroom
* Warmth of polished floors
* Original fireplaces
* Timber window and door frames
* Ducted evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, gas heating plus extra gas heater to 'parents' lounge
* Double drive through carport
* Large shed/workshop/storage
Situated in a lovely tree lined street and walking distance to bus, shops, good schools and so much more. Be sure to make this one top of the list!
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $2,214.10 per annum
SA Water: $254.65 per quarter
ESL: $175.40 per annum
Land Size: 702sqm (approx) ~ 16.46m x 42.67m
Year Built: 1926
Zoning: State Heritage - Colonel Light Gardens