This impressive family residence holds prime position on an elevated point near Mt Coot-tha and occupies the first and best land developed in the prestigious Stuartholme Estate. Surrounded by rainforest and just shy of an acre, its modern three-level design captures the most inspiring views across Brisbane's CBD. With the floodlit tennis court on a separate title, the invaluable land banking opportunity is also enticing.
Entertain privately in the pool house or on the multiple terraces watching the family splashing in the enormous infinity-edge pool or enjoying games on the tennis court. Multiple dining and lounge areas easily accommodate large numbers internally, as do the six double bedrooms plus office. This uniquely large hilltop block is in the popular Rainworth State School catchment and has direct bus access to most of Brisbane's leading private schools.
34 Satinwood Court, Bardon offers, but is not limited to;
• Elevated 3,519m2 allotment with house and tennis court on separate titles
• Wide east facing aspect with panoramic Brisbane city and forest views
• Five large double bedrooms including an enormous master retreat with cathedral ceiling and wide balcony with potential for a sixth bedroom
• Enormous infinity-edge pool and pool house w/ kitchenette and terrace
• North-South floodlit tennis court with hut
• Incredible indoor and outdoor flow great for entertaining through all seasons of the year
• Four car garage with tool room, and multiple off-street parking
• Ample built-in storage, storage attic, and cellar/storeroom along with spacious home office
• Bi-fold doors, open fireplace, crystal chandelier, balconies, air conditioning
• Large rainforest forming western boundary, low maintenance gardens with water tank
• Monitored security system, zoned lighting, three-phase power
• In the Rainworth SS catchment, a 5-minute walk to the expansive trails of Mt Coot-tha and just 5km to Brisbane's CBD
Secluded, substantial and minutes from the city; there is no better family retreat on the market.
Auction, Saturday 17th of November, On Site at 10:00 AM, if not SOLD prior.