“large period home with renovations.”
Perfectly located just a short walk from the hub of Huonville, this original circa 1960's home will suit growing families and is situated on 809m2 of level usable land.
This large home features 178m2 of flexible living space and is ready to be lived in 'as is' or could benefit from further value adding modernised.
Featuring an expansive open plan living area complete with wood fire and updated classic county style kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, as well as an island bench perfect for entertaining.
Accommodation is provided by four generous bedrooms as well as two bathrooms, one of which has been renovated with tiled floor and walk in shower. The front section of the home also benefits from a separate lounge area or could be utilised as a fifth bedroom if needed.
Stepping outdoors, the private back yard patio is the perfect place to simply sit back and relax or entertain with a large group of family and friends.
Secure parking and storage space is provided by a substantial two car garage and workshop space, as well as additional carport.
• Well-maintained 1960's period home on 809m2 approx.
• Versatile floorplan with multiple living areas
• Large open plan living area with feature wood fire
• Updated classic country style kitchen with quality Smeg appliances
• Four large bedrooms, two with large built-ins
• Two bathrooms, one recently renovated with tile floor and walk in shower
• Private backyard entertaining area with country garden
• Substantial two car garage with workshop space & carport
• Just 30 minutes to Hobart CBD
• Under 5 minutes walk Huonville village
Year Built: 1963
Roof: Galvanised Iron
Heating: Heat pump + wood fire
Annual Council Rates: $1,800 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approx.
Get to know Huonville
Huonville is a stunning historical country town surrounded by lush picturesque landscape and the Tranquil Huon River. A haven for creative personalities and enjoying a multitude of cafes, fine food, boutique wineries and award winning cider you will always have plenty to immerse yourself in.