“Idyllic Family Home With Lovely Outdoor Spaces”
Serenely set just steps to Ku-ring-gai National Park this lovely family oasis offers the perfect environment for relaxed family living and entertaining on a 936sqm approx. parcel of level land. Immaculately maintained interiors reveal a spacious single level layout with multiple living areas which flow effortlessly to the pool and sunny back garden.
Located within the highly sought after St Ives North Public School catchment and with easy access to other good schools. Stroll to buses to Gordon and St Ives, close to local shops and St Ives Shopping Village. Steps to National Park walking tracks.
• Perfect separation between living spaces and bedrooms
• Separate lounge and dining with garden outlooks
• Large kitchen with Smeg oven and cooktop and ample cupboard space
• Spacious open plan family room, kitchen and casual dining rooms
• Four generous bedrooms with built-ins, modern main bathroom with spa bath
• Private "Queenslander" room, promising a magical setting for year-round outdoor living
• Second bathroom, plus laundry
• Timber floors, plantation shutters, air conditioning and underfloor heating
• Double garage with storage room and internal access, additional off-street parking
• Close to Sydney Grammar Prep, Brigidine, and Masada, stroll to Warrimoo Oval