“Perfect First Home or Investment � Be Quick!”
Are you looking for an affordable, spacious apartment in a super convenient location? Would having all the renovations done & dusted appeal to you? I highly encourage you to inspect this unit...
Perfectly positioned on the first floor with a private treetop outlook, this immaculate one bedroom apartment will certainly appeal to first home buyers. Investors will also be very interested at the $380 - $400 per week rental return.
Flooded with natural light throughout, you'll enjoy a spacious open plan living & meals area which flows onto the covered balcony - perfect for entertaining! The modern kitchen offers quality Bosch stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard space. You'll love the size of the bedroom which could easily fit a king bed and provides full length mirrored built-in robes.
The complex is immersed in tranquil gardens, visitor parking and is located within walking distance from iconic Canberra destinations such as the Australian Institute of Sport, University of Canberra, AIS Arena & GIO Stadium. Head on down to the popular Cafe MoMo or make a booking at the new Qure restaurant - this location has it all!
- Immaculate 1 bedroom apartment on first floor
- Northerly aspect with plenty of natural light
- Freshly painted interior throughout
- Open plan living & meals area with new carpet
- Covered balcony with peaceful garden views
- Modern kitchen with new tapware & bonus base cabinet
- Quality new Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances - full size
- Spacious bedroom with full-length mirrored BIR
- Split system air conditioning; LED lighting
- Refreshed bathroom with new tapware
- 1 secure car space with remote access & storage cage
- Well maintained and friendly complex
- Walk to all major amenities in Bruce
- Rental appraisal - $380 - $400 per week
Rates: $323.30 p/q
Land Tax: $378.92 p/q (investors only)
Body Corp: $607.20 p/q
Don't miss out on this impressive apartment; call Patrick Kinnane for a private inspection today.