“ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED! An Opportunity To Purchase Well Under Replacement Cost!”
This has potential written all over it.
Where else can you buy 2.8 acres of tidal water frontage with DA approval for home and Cellar door business? The Cellar has been operational in the past and all the infrastructure is in place including the shedding, toilet facilities car parking established vines and watering system.
Or you may just choose to make this your dream location to have the family home the choice is all yours. Established cottage gardens and building mound have all been completed, electricity is connected along with 10 Klw solar system feeding back to the grid town water and sewer with the only thing to do is build the home.
This property is definitely unique it has a full water frontage to tidal Cedar Party creek giving boat access to the Manning River and some of the north coast’s best recreational skiing and fishing areas. Only a few minutes’ drive back to the CBD of Wingham you could not find a more perfect and more convenient little water front in the area.
- Creek side
- Easy access including steps and pathways to and along the water.
- Pontoon which is a registered boat with HIN and therefore can be moored permanently at water edge. Constructed with stand off and cleats to moor a boat alongside.
- Additional log edged creek boundary also suitable for mooring and vessel access.
- Barbecue on cement plinth on bank.
- Petrol powered pump to feed dam, There are 2 feed lines to minimize flow resistance.
- Creek is able to accommodate a ski or fishing boat however one area downstream 500m is restrictive at low tide but does not dry. Mooring area is deep enough for continual use. Tide variance is abt 1.5m.
- Property boundary is high tide level. No reserve etc between property and water ( in other words this is absolute water frontage).
- Public floating wharf less than a kilometer away which is almost never utilised and an adjoining launching ramp.