“SOLD BY RODNEY CLARKE 9987 0011”
Elevated vantage point and with a perfect uninterrupted aspect this wonderful home captures valley views.
- 676 sqm private landscaped gardens featuring native plants
- Formal living and dining area opens to the private balcony with great views
- Enjoy summer north/east breeze, sunny home all year round
- Open plan kitchen with modern appliances, separate rumpus opens to rear yard
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes, 2 bedrooms open to viewing deck
- Drive through double lock up garage, plus ample off street parking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, convenient access to M1 CBD or Central Coast
- Walk to Train 1.3 km, walk to Berowra Village Shops & Great North Walk
- Council Rates $405.20 per quarter; Water Rates $162 per quarter
For further information, please call Rodney Clarke on 0407 412 274.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"