“Stylish family home with stunning ocean views”
FIND. Sitting on a generous corner block and commanding glorious district and ocean views from its elevated setting, this immaculate free-standing house delivers light, privacy and lots of outdoor space. It offers growing families and upsizers a stylish and affordable home in a family-friendly suburb close to beaches, schools and shops, as well as allowing easy access to the city and Manly.
LOVE. The house is surrounded by a generous amount of outdoor space, which gives it a very open, light and airy feel. A child-friendly back yard, a large enclosed verandah that captures the afternoon sunshine, and an east-facing entertainer's deck with stunning views all provide valuable outdoor space to relax, play or entertain.
• Attractive weatherboard façade tucked behind a white fence.
• Air-conditioned living area with elegant floorboards and easy flow outwards to a large all-weather verandah where you can enjoy privacy and the afternoon sunshine.
• Entertainer's deck captures beautiful ocean and district views that stretch out towards Manly.
• Child-friendly back yard with level lawn and veggie patch.
• Modern kitchen with sleek white soft-close cabinetry, stone counters, stylish subway tiles, a dishwasher and gas cooking.
• Chic bathroom with bath and separate shower and over-sized white wall tiles.
• Three good sized bedrooms, with built-ins in the queen-sized master bedroom.
• There is a huge amount of storage space underneath the house, as well as a workshop area and lock-up garage.
• The house has been stylishly updated, but there remains some scope to make further improvements for those who would like to add value.
LIVE. This central location is well suited to family life, thanks to its close proximity to schools, shops, beaches, cafes and restaurants. Beaches, shopping and dining hubs at Collaroy, Narrabeen and Dee Why are just a short drive away, and the house sits within easy walking distance of parks, Beacon Hill Public School and Allambie Heights shops.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.