Prime location + space – a winning combination!
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase your dream home in one of Noosaville’s prime locations. Properties like these are highly coveted and in demand - just minutes by car or a flat easy walk to the river precinct and Noosaville shopping and restaurants, this sensational location is hard to beat.
Tucked away at the end of the street, yet right in the heart of everything this spacious family home is set on a substantial and rare 924m2 level block offering a relaxed and easy lifestyle. The rainforest creates a stunning backdrop providing privacy and a tranquil retreat.
Recently updated this quality home presents a wonderful opportunity to embrace the Noosa lifestyle - move straight in and enjoy effortless low maintenance living. The house is light filled and spacious with generous sized rooms. Outside there is space galore providing the opportunity to expand and further capitalise (build up or out).
With today’s lifestyle in mind, the impressive location and flexible living space of this property will suit buyers looking for space to work from home, offers easy open plan living for families, with schools and leisure facilities just a few minutes’ walk away, and is perfect for retirees requiring a master suite on the lower level and walking distance of medical facilities, hospital and shops.
Features to love:
- Large light filled bedroom on upper-level with study nook, built in robe and air-conditioning - perfect as a self-contained home office, a parent’s retreat or a teenager’s hideaway
- Generous open plan dual living area with raked ceilings
- Stylish modern kitchen with Caeserstone benchtops, built in double oven, induction hob, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Spacious open plan dining area flows to the covered entertaining area and patio overlooking the tropical inground pool and substantial grassy fenced yard, perfect for children and pets
- Generous master bedroom on ground floor leading out to the pool, with walk in robe and en-suite with extra-large shower
- Two additional spacious bedrooms on the ground floor with built in robes
- Air conditioning in living room and upper-level bedroom, plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms and open plan dining area
- Security screens throughout
- Double garage and generous off-street parking
- Fully fenced with dual side access for boat or caravan storage
- Garden shed set on a concrete slab
- 5 minutes walk to Good Shepherd School and Noosaville Child Care & Pre-School Centre
- 5 minutes walk to Noosa Leisure Centre
- 5 minutes walk to Noosa Hospital and medical centre facilities
- 5 minutes drive to Noosa Civic Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes drive to Noosa River & Gympie Terrace restaurants and shops
- 10 minutes drive to Noosa Main Beach, Hastings Street or Sunshine Beach
Properties of this size, location and quality are rare to find and are snapped up quickly by astute buyers. The auction is on Saturday 11 December 2021 at 12 noon onsite. Don’t miss out!
If you are interested in bidding on this property and can’t make the auction on-site, please contact Alan or Debbie for online bid registration.
ALAN J MARSHALL - 0418 910 100
DEBBIE WEIR - 0417 709 410
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and are not a price guide.
Kairos Group for themselves and the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of Purchasers and do not constitute an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith but any intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the information.
3. No Person in the employ of Kairos Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Kairos Group, the Vendor and each of their associates and every person involved in the preparation of this information expressly disclaim any liability on any grounds whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss or damage (whether foreseeable or not) which may result from any party acting on or relying upon all or any part of the information contained in this information notwithstanding any negligence, default or lack of care.
5. The above information provided has been furnished to us by the Vendor. We have not verified the accuracy of the information and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries to determine the accuracy of this information.
Property Code: 233