“GREAT INVESTMENT IN MARGATE - $690.00 p/w”
Very nicely renovated, this two unit complex is in the heart of Margate. East facing and with one long term tenant already in place, and another tenant just moved in on a 12 month lease , this rendered highset offers nice return with all the work completed. In a very quiet street and with quick access to major shopping centres, this bright and airy property also boasts:-
* New exterior staircase
* Sunroom entry with tiled floor
* Nice sized lounge with air con and vinyl timber floor
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Main bedroom is very large - will easily take a king sized bed and built in robes with carpeted floor and overhead fan
* Second bedroom is also king sized with built in robes, carpeted floor and overhead fan
* Third and fourth bedrooms are smaller, ready for single beds
* Modern bathroom with walk in shower
* Separate laundry
* Lounge is large with air conditioning
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and good bench and cupboard space
* Main bedroom is queen sized with built in robes and carpeted floor
* Second bedroom is also a queen sized again with built in robes
* Third bedroom is double sized with built in robes and carpeted floor
* Modern bathroom
* Separate laundry
Both of the homes have their own rear yard with private access and are fully fenced. with their individual garden sheds
Completely separate, able to be owner occupied and maintain the rental, Current rental for the bottom unit is $330.00 p/w . moving to $340.00 in Feb. Top floor rental is $350.00 p/w This can easily be increased, reflecting the virtually 0% vacancy rate currently on the Peninsula.
A double carport completes the picture for this rather special property.
Transport, schools and Margate beach are all close by.
Viewings are by appointment, so call me to arrange your private inspection.
Property Code: 1439