“PRIVATE OASIS ON A HUGE BLOCK”
If you are looking for a relaxing spot and still be close to town, this is the perfect location for you.
Backing onto the Shortland Wetlands, this provides you a peaceful backdrop as you are not looking at any neighbours, just enjoy the serenity of the wildlife behind your back fence and you feel like you're in your own private oasis yet only a 20-minute drive into Newcastle CBD, beaches or into Maitland.
- Peaceful street frontage allows you to start relaxing the minute you approach the driveway
- Upon entry you are met with Cypress pine flooring which leads you to the large living area
- Front living area showcases a fireplace and split system air conditioning for year-round comfort
- The dining area opening off the kitchen is spacious and allows you to have the perfect space for family dinners
- The 3 bedrooms are bright and airy with 2 rooms having built in's and ceiling fans
- Lovely bright main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Your galley style Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, an abundance of cupboard space and you can see through to the enclosed alfresco and sunroom so you won't miss anything when entertaining
- Separate laundry and separate w/c inside and a separate w/c outside perfect for entertaining
- Large enclosed alfresco with lots of windows to keep it bright and airy
- Continue on through to the sunroom which is the perfect spot to have a morning cuppa and enjoy the views across the Wetlands
- Outside you have 2 separate single garages (one with internal access into the home) and a carport perfect for all your storage needs
- Enjoy the fruits of the existing mango and macadamia nut tree's in the yard
- Large concreted area at the back perfect for a game of handball with the kids
- Large grassed area perfect for pets or a game of backyard cricket
- Across the road is a playground, perfect for when the kids are little
- Potential rental return of $450 to $460 per week
- Land Rates approx. $425 per quarter
- Water Rates approx. $180 per quarter
For further information contact Lake Macquarie's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.