“Rare Family Home With Privacy, Acreage and Breath-taking Views”
First impressions count and this one is amazing! This much loved large family home is a rare find in this tightly held section of the Sunshine Coast.
Set on approximately 10 Acres of flat pasture like land suitable for horses or small cropping or just enjoying the changing kaleidoscope of natural scenery of the amazing Glass House Mountains. The original home has been renovated in the past so you now have 4 extra large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study and a massive TV / entertainment area.
The heart of this home is the expansive modern kitchen with separate pantry, alongside the spacious open plan dining and lounge area, you can enjoy the total privacy afforded from the beautiful mature gardens around the southern side of the home and skirting the whole boundary of the property.
The spacious main bedroom with spa bath has its separate sliding doors to the large undercover veranda where you can sit and enjoy the amazing views of the Twin Peaks Mountain at the north-west side of the property. Every bedroom has an amazing view of the gardens or mountains.
There is Ducted Aircon to the main living area and individual split systems for all the bedrooms and entertainment areas.
At the rear of the house is a huge indoor entertainment area which is big enough to comfortably fit a full size pool table, this leads onto the alfresco area surrounding the sparkling pool, from here you have the expansive backyard and children's play area with a cubby house.
Further down the rear yard, there is an electric fence that separates the rear paddock which has its own stables and a tack room. On from the horse yard you have a chook shed for your own chickens for fresh home grown eggs. You keep going on from this paddock, to a further 3 acres of improved pasture and your own creek access at the rear end of the property.
There is a 3 bay garage close to the main home and another 6 bay open shed/garage at the front of the property which comes complete with a Same tractor, rotary hoe and slasher, that is located near the small crops area, currently under crop with potatoes.
Summary of features:
- Large 4 bedroom house
- 3 bathrooms
- Ducted aircon and 4 split systems
- Privacy and garden or mountain views out of every window
- 11m x 7m 3 bay garage with 2 roller doors close to house, and 12m x 6m 3 bay shed, plus 15m x 8m covered implement shed with 20,000 litres water tank located near the front of property
- In ground pool (12 x 4 mtrs) with a beach entry, heat pump and solar cover.
- 20,000 litres of tank water for the house and seperate tank, topped up with your own sparkling clean bore water
- 6.6 KW solar electricity
- 2 hot water systems (electric and gas)
- Endless supply of bore water to top up your fresh rain water tanks
- 2 Stables and tack room shed
- Chicken shed and chooks
- 3 acres of improved pastures and own access to creek with water riparian rights available (not used by owner)
- Amazingly rich fertile soil with current small crop in situ
- Mango, citrus, Pecan & Macadamia nut trees
- Farm machinery - see attached list
- 5 minutes to Glass House Mountains Railway Station
- 45 Minutes to Brisbane International Airport
- 55 Minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 35 Minutes to the Sunshine Coast
Located in the foothills of the Glass House Mountains with a short 5 minute drive to the local town centre with shops, Tavern, schools, and train station.
**COVID-19 restrictions for property inspections: please do not attend any Ray White site/property if you're ill, or have recently visited an area that's been nominated as a coronavirus hotspot and have not quarantined in the previous 14 days. There must be no more than one person per 2 square metres with attendees to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups (where possible). Social distancing & hygiene protocols (including mask wearing when mandatory) should be observed. Attendees will be required to register their contact details for tracing purposes.**