“Centrally Located And Packed With Potential”
In a location central and convenient, this three-bedroom home offers both position and potential. Whether you're investing in your first home, looking to renovate and expand (STCA) or secure a rewarding investment, this property has what it takes to attract all.
A good size living room with air conditioning and large windows sits at the front of the home and adjoins the kitchen which offers generous benchtop and cupboard space. The wide kitchen pass-through has a view through to the separate dining area which itself provides access to a large backyard. With three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, a main bathroom and additional w.c., there is plenty of room for a family or space for guests.
In addition to being walking distance to the University of Newcastle and the Calvary Mater Hospital, there are multiple schools close by and the family shopping needs are taken care of with a quick drive to the local or neighbouring major shopping centres. For transport options there is a bus stop on the next block and a train station within walking distance. With so much to offer all less than ten kilometres from Newcastle Beach, this well-located property is a must see.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Kitchen with electric side-by-side stovetop and oven plus rangehood and generous cupboard space
• Concealed laundry off the kitchen
• Back patio leading to large easy-care backyard
• Garage with two entries and power could also be used as a workshop, additional driveway parking
• Fully fenced backyard suitable for pets
• Walk to University of Newcastle Callaghan Campus or Calvary Mater Newcastle
• 2.3km to Waratah Village Shopping Centre
• Buses less than 100m; 1.5km to Warabrook Station
• Schools within walking distance Waratah West Public, Corpus Christi Primary, St Philip's Christian College and Waratah Public
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.