“Idyllic Contemporary Family Home”
35 Springwood Place offers a crisp contemporary home, perfectly crafted for relaxed family living. Set high over the quiet suburban street, this home has been meticulously considered with a focus on light and space, providing residents with generous outdoor and indoor living zones.
The primary living level includes an open lounge and dining framed by the sleek kitchen, all which extend seamlessly onto the expansive fully covered deck and large backyard - perfect for family gatherings. Accommodation comprises of 3 large bedrooms, all of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes. The elegant master bedroom features a chic ensuite and spacious walk in wardrobe.
Positioned directly across from the lush John Sprent Reserve and a short drive to Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza and Moggill State School.
Highlights of this charming home include:
* 3 generous bedrooms complete with build in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Master retreat features double vanity ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Flowing open plan kitchen, dining and living
* Contemporary finishes and polished timber flooring throughout
* Large fully covered back deck extending from living area
* Tropical landscaping with expansive fully fenced backyard & garden shed
* Generous study perfect for working from home
* Large double garage lock up
* Directly opposite John Sprent Reserve and walking distance within various parks
* Short drive to local schools including Moggill State School and Kenmore State High School
* Close proximity to Bellbowrie Plaza & Kenmore shopping precinct
This property will be sold at auction on Saturday 20th of March at 10:00am, on site.
If you would like to receive further information or book in a private inspection, please contact John Flahey on 0418 423 634 or Scott Bould on 0422 204 837.