“Perfect Property for Investors, Growing Families and First Home Buyers!”
SOLD By Ben Waugh
Welcome to 350 Fulham Road, conveniently located in Heatley! Whether you're a first-home buyer, an investor, or a growing family. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is the ideal investment. The living, dining and kitchen areas are located upstairs providing a functional space for cooking, relaxing and enjoying meals together with family and friends. This high-set home is fully air-conditioned, with four (4) bedrooms and built-ins. The recently remodelled upstairs bathroom is a true highlight, with its contemporary fixtures, modern tiling and sleek white vanity. Additionally, there is a separate toilet for added convenience. In this home, you will discover spacious living spaces featuring dark honey-toned timber floors on the upper level, while downstairs and in the upper-level kitchen, you'll find tiled flooring. Upstairs, the lounge extends out to a large front private veranda - the perfect place to relax with your morning coffee. This home has the ideal outdoor entertaining area for hosting gatherings, relaxing with friends or having a lively barbeque. For those who enjoy DIY or need a dedicated space for hobbies, the shed at this property has got you covered.
The lockable and enclosed downstairs area has plenty of storage space, a large laundry area and a second bathroom. This area also boasts secure parking and heaps of space for future additions or improvements. Heatley is a great choice for those looking for an affordable central location close to the City Centre, Schools, Shopping Centres, Townsville Hospital, University and Army Base. The area boasts the convenience of city transport options and is close enough to walk to a vast selection of shopping facilities, recreation amenities, and sporting facilities and hosts a diverse housing market making it an ideal place to live. Ray White Townsville is proud to introduce 350 Fulham Road, Heatley. Don't delay contact Team Waugh to inspect today!
- Four (4) bedrooms, with built-in cupboards, fans and air conditioning;
- Upstairs kitchen with plenty of cupboard space;
- Large open living spaces both upstairs and downstairs;
- Front and rear entrances to the home - opening up to a huge rear entertainment area;
- Renovated main bathroom plus a separate toilet;
- Huge lockable under-house utility/storage room & laundry offers plenty of extra secure space;
- Front veranda opening from the living area - perfect for relaxing;
- 615sqm low-maintenance fenced allotment with lockable vehicle side access;
- Drive through dual access garage to your rear enclosed shed and backyard;
- Powered shed/workshop area offers secure off street enclosed parking;
- Twin access points to the property - with dual crossovers installed - options are a plenty;
- Close to Domain Central with its huge variety of stores, Vincent Shopping Precinct, Stockland Shopping Centre Schools;
- Only a 10-minute drive away is the Townsville Hospital and James Cook University.
The Investment Potential:
- Current rental appraisal of $490-$520/week;
- Look - a large potential gross yield;
- Huge demand for rent area due to the properties location and features;
- This area is continuing to grow due to its affordability and investment potential - making it a sound owner-occupier or ideal addition to your property portfolio.
Heatley has a range of amenities, it's close to Domain Central with its huge variety of stores, Vincent Shopping Precinct, Stockland Shopping Centre, schools, restaurants and cafes. There are also a number of medical and health services, including Townsville Hospital only a 10-minute drive away, and a short commute to the city. Don't delay! Call Ben Waugh at 0487 730 456 or Coralie Macdonald at 0413 450 652 to inspect this not-to-be-missed opportunity today!