“COTTAGE OVERLOOKING LAGOON AND GOLF COURSE”
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom cottage is overlooking Lynwood Country Club and and Pitt Town Lagoon within Pitt Town Nature reserve.
- 3 bedrooms with Built in robes
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet with own basin
- Master bedroom has air con
- Large renovated kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Multiple living areas including large rumpus room
- Garage/storage shed
- Carpet in bedrooms and hard-floor throughout living areas.
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles
All this on almost half an acre and only a short drive to Pitt Town & Windsor townships, 5 minute drive to Mulgrave train station, and less than 20 mins to Rouse Hill Town Centre.
Contact Rhiannon 4572 3077 today to arrange an inspection!
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective applicants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
• The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
• Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
• Applications are available at the Open House.
• 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
• The following information must be included with each application:
– Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
– Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
– Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
– Other requirements are in the Application Form
• On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable. Bond can be paid through Rental Bonds Online
• Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses, pets should be declared on application for owner approval.