“Luxury top floor apartment in vibrant Inner South”
When one of the largest investment and development companies in the ACT joins forces with a multi-award winning architect approaching its fifth decade in the business, the result is the incredible 2.5 hectare mixed use Realm Precinct'.
In 2013, Doma group and Stewart Architecture dreamt of an all-in-one site that has become nothing short of a landmark of the Inner South. Located equidistant between Parliament House and Manuka Oval, this mixture of residential apartments, luxury hotels, attractive commercial offices, fine dining and stunning green spaces will definitely have something for everyone.
It's no surprise that this impeccable quality is continued throughout unit 36/5 Sydney Avenue. This top-floor, single bedroom apartment spans 72m (approx.) of living and delivers the same elegant finishes of stone, marble and timber together with high ceilings and quality appliances and fittings.
The apartment comes fully-furnished and would be suitable for both the live-in owner or the astute investor - a rare opportunity in such a vibrant hub of activity.
* Fully-furnished top floor apartment in the Realm' precinct with approximately 72m of living space
* Excellent natural light streaming in through the full-height windows along the living, dining and bedroom
* Large open-plan functionality with the kitchen overlooking the combined living, dining, study nook and balcony
* Well-proportioned modern kitchen with stone benches, Miele oven, Miele cooktop, dishwasher and marble splashback
* Stylish bathroom with integrated cabinetry, frameless shower screens and full-length marble vanity
* Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and additional coat cupboard
* European laundry with additional linen storage
* Central air conditioning
* Secure single garage space and storage locker
* VDSL internet connection available
* Immaculately kept common areas and facilities
* Excellent access to all corners of Canberra with Manuka Oval, Manuka and Kingston only a moments walk away
** Previously rented at $590 per week (furnished) **
Apartment Size: 72m Living + 7m Balcony (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,617 p.a. (approx.)
Body Corporate: $3,403 p.a. (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $1,845 p.a. (approx.)
Year Built: 2011