“PICTURE PERFECT COTTAGE”
Built in 1940, this charming weatherboard cottage has been adapted over the years to suit a more modern lifestyle.
Beyond the white picket fence, the home boasts further character features such as timber-panelled walls, stained glass, a central hallway, pot-belly fire, wide front veranda and ornate ceilings.
Situated within fantastic primary and secondary school catchments and close to the City and hospitals, it's the perfect starter home or an opportunity for astute investors to secure a property in such a convenient location.
Property features include:
- Green-titled 339sqm corner block with carport access from Hilda Street
- Character features throughout
- Light-filled open plan kitchen and meals area
- Alfresco area and landscaped north-facing rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Garden shed
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Hospitals (Hollywood, QEII & PCH)
- Onslow Road Village shops and cafes
- Bus stops
- Rosalie Park
- Kings Park
- Rosalie Primary School
- Shenton College
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent.