“Peaceful, Retro Family Home”
Located in a quiet, well-connected street in the heart of Tecoma, this solid brick home offers the true hills lifestyle including established gardens & babbling creek.
• Quiet & peaceful location on a 1065 m2 block
• 3 Good sized bedrooms with robes
• Retro style kitchen with double oven, dishwasher & ample storage
• Open plan kitchen, dining & family room plus lounge room
• Ducted heating, evaporative cooling & ducted vacuum
• Main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
• Multi-purpose room/basement with external access & secret trap door access internal
• Large covered entertaining deck with tree views
• Double carport
• Large double-sided shed with lighting, power, shelving & workbench with vice
From the Vendor: -
We have owned the home for 44 years and It has been a much-loved family home. It is a convenient walk to the Tecoma Village Shops, Primary School, Kinder, railway station and National Park. The local Belgrave Upwey bus runs right past our house.
We have a lovely green leafy private back garden with established trees with native birdlife. In the Springtime, the Azaleas and Gardenia bushes in the front garden are a mass of flowers. There is plenty of off-street parking for visitors and a large covered deck for outside entertaining.