“Renovated Worker's Cottage with Dual Street Frontage”
Taking pride of place on an elevated block featuring dual street frontage this worker's cottage has been lovingly restored. Showcasing retained period details, updated bathrooms and stylish kitchen, this stunning home is framed by manicured lawns and colourful gardens.
* Traditional timber flooring, VJ walls, high ceilings and breezeways
* Front verandah extending into the comfortable lounge kept cool with air-conditioning
* Stylish eat-in kitchen with sash windows, french doors, stone benchtops, freestanding stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
* Rear entertainer's deck capturing elevated district views and beautiful sunsets
* Three bedrooms plus study and classic-style designer bathroom with clawfoot bath
* Master suite with built-in robe and modern ensuite with dual vanities
* Landscaped gardens with manicured lawns and veggie garden
* Tandem garage, under house storage, attic storage and shed
* 6.6KW Solar System
Boasting a city-fringe position, this home is an easy walk to local shops, cafes, QUT Kelvin Grove, Urban Village and bus stops. Just a short drive to Paddington's famous shopping and dining precinct, local and private schools, RBWH and only a stone's throw away from the upcoming Victoria Park Development project, enjoy a lifestyle of convenience less than 3km to the CBD.
As you're probably aware this property is going to public auction on Saturday 14th November at 11am ONSITE. Therefore, a price cannot be provided as per Queensland law regulations. We are however able to provide you with recent and most current sales advice surrounding the property.