“701sqm Prime Corner Development Site ZONED R80!”
Proudly Presented by Fulton Borthwick
Recently re-zoned to R80 and with the current Perth market on fire, this opportunity is bound to be snapped up.
With the underlying value being in the development potential, this solid brick and tile VERY LIVEABLE 2 bedroom plus sleepout/3rd bedroom, 1 bathroom home is currently rented on a room by room basis on periodic lease for 375pw (19,500pa) thereby giving good rental returns whilst you decide what to do.
JUST IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES...
1. Live in or rent out while you plan what you would like to do with this amazing property
2. Demolish, subdivide and develop - subject to WAPC / Council approval - property is primed for up to 4 storey apartment construction
3. Buy now and landbank for your future prosperity
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY:
* TWO street frontage corner location
* Near new kitchen and carpets
* Recently painted throughout
* Reverse cycle air conditioner to living and master bedroom
* Wardrobes to major bedrooms
* Good sized bathroom with shower/bath configuration
* LED energy-saving lighting
* Fully enclosed rear garden with a storage shed
* Fully reticulated yard
* Undercover carport with ample parking for additional cars
This property is perfectly positioned being within walking distance to Curtin University and just minutes to Waterford Shopping Centre, Bentley Plaza, the Vic Park restaurant and cafe strip, key arterial roads and public transport.
Opportunities like this do not come up very often so make sure you ACT NOW!
Call Fulton Borthwick from LJ Hooker Victoria Park | Belmont (WA) on 0481 19 44 39 for further details
Council Rates: $1425.61pa approx
Water Rates: $743.58pa approx
Property Type: House
Land Area: 701m2
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.