“Auction Brought Forward Wednesday August 5 at 6PM”
The potential presented by this free-standing and double-fronted, 3 bedroom Victorian home is nothing short of extraordinary. In a premium Newport setting moments from the Lakes, the home sits on an incredible 613 square metre allotment (approx.) with rear car access and offers an unbeatable opportunity for renovation, extension, a complete rebuild or even some sort of lucrative multi-residential destiny (STCA).
• Behind a broad front veranda and block-fronted façade, the home reveals leadlight windows, a traditional floor plan and outdoor living. All the fundamentals are here.
• A lock-up garage with driveway parking for at least another 3 vehicles is unheard of in this vibrant urban setting.
• An enormous backyard with rear car access is certain to stimulate your imagination.
• A quick look up and down the street reveals beautifully preserved period homes and superior new builds that reflect the high regard in which this street is held.
• Walk to Newport Lakes Reserve and Newport Lakes Primary School.
• Just around the corner from Mason St's refined café culture, fine dining, shopping and city-bound trains.