“SOLD BY CHRIS HOPKINS”
SOLD BY CHRIS HOPKINS
Sitting amidst an expansive 3,900m2 approx. of peaceful bushland, this charming, well-proportioned 5-bedroom home offers a practical layout with endless potential mere moments to the vibrant hub of Hornsby CBD.
Filled with light and spread over two generous levels, the upper level offers an open plan living and dining area opening to the covered outdoor balcony overlooking the pool and tranquil bush. With 5 bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms there is ample space for the whole family. The lower level offers a family/rumpus/games room with a full bathroom and study. Walk outdoors and you are welcomed to the paved entertainment patio and pool and the extraordinary bushland as your backyard.
Located only 1.5 km to Hornsby CBD and within the highly sought-after Hornsby North Public-School catchment, this home is impressive in both size, location and features.
• Renovated gas kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances including dishwasher
• Hardwood timber flooring to the kitchen and breakfast room
• Large open plan living and dining room
• 5 generous bedrooms, 4 with built in robes
• Lower-level rumpus room with slate floors, separate bathroom
• Dual access driveway, parking for multiple cars
• Fully renovated main bathroom, two further updated bathrooms, separate powder room
• Outdoor laundry
• Swimming pool
• 1.5 km to Hornsby CBD and station
• 1.6 km to Hornsby North Public School
• 1.2km to Aquatic leisure center & Hornsby TAFE
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"