“Freshly updated family home**Under Application**”
Conveniently located, this lowset home has just been refreshed and is ready for a new family to take care of it! New carpets and paint throughout, this is sure to impress for the very reasonable price! This home boasts a great layout to capture natural light and flow.
• Fresh paint and carpets throughout
• Spacious air-conditioned lounge and dining areas
• Modern kitchen boasting great space and a dishwasher
• Three good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Family bathroom with tub and separate toilet
• Double auto access garage
• Large floodlit paved area - perfect for entertaining
• Fully fenced large yard (new fence will be installed)
• Private, quiet and peaceful location
• Tenants responsible for water.
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which have so much to offer, yet are only 11km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. This area boasts many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from.
Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bike-ways, Golf Clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is so convenient with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport and easy access to Legacy Way, Western Freeway and Ipswich Motorway.
Register online and you will be immediately informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to your appointment, or call Doug Disher Real Estate 3870 1234 to arrange an inspection time for you. If there are no registrations, the inspection may not take place.
The fastest, easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Doug Disher Real Estate will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties and/or applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*