“200 metres to Galston Shops”
With an enviably wide street frontage in the heart of Galston, a rare opportunity presents for new owners. Nearly four all arable, level acres boast an original farmstead with two acres of market growing flowers and produce under 11 igloos, which include lighting and irrigation. The single level home is set back from the road for peace and quiet, surrounded by a leafy and grassy outlook. It provides both renovation potential and flexibility in living across multiple zones.
The generous master suite enjoys a walk-in wardrobe and the privacy of an ensuite. Entertaining is made easy with a large covered outdoor area flowing from the formal lounge and dining zones. Convenience is covered with Galston Village a short stroll away and an easy drive to Hornsby Westfield or Castle Hill.
• Possible future subdivision potential with nearly four arable acres
• Extra wide 163m frontage with multiple business uses, two storage sheds
• Full brick home with renovation potential, split system a/c
• Timber flooring, 12-foot ceilings & ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Zoned for Galston Public School and Galston High School, short drive to Hornsby station and Barker College
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.