Rural Property description
“Expansive Country Views”
Located on 10 acres on the edge of Burradoo this substantial Georgian style 2 storey home comes complete with inground pool, 4 DLUG garages, Guest Cottage, Shed, Cattle Ramp and Dam. Features include;
* Grand Entry Foyer featuring sweeping staircase and huge arched window
* Open plan kitchen with granite benchtops & 1940's Carmichael Stove (converted to gas)
* Informal eating area with fireplace
* Sundrenched games room with large north facing floor to glass sliding doors / window.
* Formal dining with french doors and floor to ceiling bay window.
* Formal lounge with fireplace overlooking Wingecarribee River
* DLUG with internal access plus another DLUG with undercover access
* Guest Cottage with 9ft ceilings, kitchen, living, 1 bedroom with views, ensuite, LUG with internal access and verandah with columns over looking the countryside.
Call Sophie Desprez for confidential discussion on 0425 202 742.