“SOLD BY MARK SIMONS!”
CRANBOURNE NORTH - COURTENAY GARDENS: Exhibiting an enticing display of crisp contemporary finishes and light-filled spaces, this immaculate home achieves an exciting balance between immediate move-in-readiness with scope to subdivide the block and construct a second dwelling in the rear (STCA).
Well-designed over an airy single level with spacious interconnecting living and dining zones decked out in light timber flooring, the residence offers a neutral aesthetic of fresh muted tones and taupe roller blinds to form the backdrop of your own personal styling.
A striking modern kitchen with breakfast peninsula, subway tile and latte cabinetry is beautifully appointed with gleaming stainless-steel appliances, while a long covered terrace off the dining zone provides the perfect locale to fire up the barbecue with friends on weekends.
Fitted with new caramel carpeting, a built-in robe, ceiling fan and private ensuite, the master bedroom offers a comfortable space to retire at the end of the day in this pristine home, which includes a full second bathroom with separate toilet, split-system and off-street parking.
With wide access to the rear of the allotment, the potential is there to divide the block either now or in the future (STCA), or simply relish the enormous flat lawn with ample room to kick the footy around with the kids or even install a swimming pool.
Walking distance to Courtenay Gardens Primary School, Lyndhurst Secondary College and Thompson Parkway Shopping Centre, this family-friendly location will delight a range of buyers.
ADDED INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Formal Lounge
- Open plan dining/living
- Master bedroom with FES
- 900mm cook top & oven
- Split air conditioner (heating & cooling)
- Laundry room
- Ceiling fans
- Fully fenced backyard
- New paint, floors, kitchen, bathrooms, toilets & window furnishings
* Courtenay Gardens Primary School is approximately a five minute drive away from home
* Lyndhurst Secondary College is approximately a five minute drive away from home
* Public Transport is approximately a 2 minute walk away from home
* Merinda Park Railway station is approximately a six minute drive away from home
* Thompson Parkway Shopping - Woolworths is approximately a five minute drive away from home
* Springhill Shopping - Coles is approximately a nine minute drive away from home
* Cranbourne Park Shopping is approximately a ten minute drive away from home
* Casey Central Shopping is approximately a fifteen minute drive away from home
* Local Doctors Practice is approximately a five minute drive away from home
* Local Community House/Kindergarten is approximately a five minute drive away from home
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS!
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, however it does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or agency.
Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans.
Due to private buyer inspections, the status of the sale may change prior to pending Open Homes. As a result, we suggest you confirm the listing status before inspecting.
All information contained herein has been provided by the vendor, the agent accepts no liability regarding the accuracy of any information contained in this brochure.