“SOLD IN THE CANALS”
The home that everyone is looking for and nobody can find. Spectacularly positioned to a front row seat of the canals. This single level address is positioned north to water on a rather generous perfectly flat block of 782m2. This is a very easy living home that is neat and tidy that is located in a tightly held location. Alternatively, this is a unique opportunity with endless potential to craft the dream home on Port Macquarie's popular waterways.
This property contains three bedrooms, three bathrooms and open plan living and dining. Classic and simple, this property is ready for you to move into today.
- Much loved welcoming home, canal waterfront exclusive address
- Much desired north to water, captures north easterly breezes
- Popular quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the Port Macquarie's canals
- Double garage with drive through access, effortless entry to the water via boat ramp
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Light and airy kitchen with views of the water
- Covered outdoor portico, relaxing spot to soak up the sun, enjoy a coffee or book
- Ducted air-conditioning for all year-round comfort
- Large main bedroom featuring walk in robe plus of course ensuite
- Private, easy care backyard and entertaining area
- Minutes to shopping centre, town, eateries, and clubs
- Opportunity for a canal lifestyle, live-in or update to your waterfront dream home
Pest and Building report available on request.
Property Details -
Council Rates: $3,700 pa approx
Land Size: 782sqm
Rental Potential: $620 - $650 per week
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.