“Breathtaking Views Are Just The Start�”
Hayley Beckett, Dragan Pancic and LJ Hooker Salisbury are proud to present this prestigious 2004 built split level home situated on a massive 1350m2 (approx) allotment in a gorgeous street offering peace, security and breathtaking views. This well-maintained home is in pristine condition and is a true credit to the owners.
Features you will love:
- Four queen size bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom, impressive master with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and newly renovated ensuite, quality homestead built-in robes to all other bedrooms
- Large light filled lounge room upon entry with quality bamboo floorboards
- Stunning open plan Blackwood crafted kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, down lights, walk-in pantry, double sink plus ample cupboard space
- Separate formal dining room
- Second living/family room and casual meals area adjacent kitchen with quality tiling throughout, opens out through the glass sliding doors to the beautiful pitched roof roman pillared pergola entertaining
- Lower level games room/rumpus under main roof, internal access from garage, laundry plus third toilet and wash room
- Generous floor plan with 335m2 (approx) of living, plenty of room for the kids to play and an abundance of space to accommodate the whole family
- Year round comfort is covered with Daikin climate controlled reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling plus separate gas ducted central heating
- Wall vacuum system installed to make cleaning that little bit easier
- Alarm system for added security
- Instant gas hot water system
- 4 x car lock-up garage with automatic roller-doors. Plenty of room to store the boat, caravan or trailer!
- 6m x 4m shed for additional storage options
- 5,000 litre rain water tank
- Built-in barbeque and range hood
- Large tree lined manicured lawn area, these trees look absolutely beautiful when they are in bloom during the spring time. Lots of room to kick the footy and for the pets to play!
- Entertain your family and friends under the gazebo which overlooks the in-ground fresh water pool which has been newly lined
- Enjoy the city lights at night from the two large corner windows in the party sized outside entertaining area
- Cosy up on a winters night with the outdoor combustion wood heater
Offering all the everyday comforts that the modern family requires and deserves in the much sought after location of Gulfview Heights. A home like this rarely comes to the market. This home is surely impressive and not to be missed, contact Hayley Beckett or Dragan Pancic to arrange a time to view!
* Lawn has been enhanced for photography purposes only *