“ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY JORDAN STRUDWICK - RESULTS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS”
Situated on a 392m2 block sits 37 Mazeppa Street, South Ripley. Here is your chance to secure an executive living home styled to perfection with high end fixtures and finishes throughout. This home offers low maintenance living combined with the convenience of its great location.
Just walking distance from the Ripley Valley State school, splash and play park and cafe this home offers the perfect lifestyle for all buyers.
Additional Features Include:
• Master bedroom featuring walk in robe and en-suite
• Three additional large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Open plan living with kitchen and dining combined
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Separate media room
• Designer Kitchen complete with gas cooker, dishwasher, island unit with breakfast bar, stunning stone bench tops and walk through pantry
• Private patio area with fan
• Coded Alarm system
This property could be your next home or future investment property with it previously returning $420 per week.
• Ipswich CBD: 11 minutes
• Springfield Central: 17 minutes
• Brisbane: 40 minutes
• Gold Coast: 1 hour 10 minutes
This one will not last! contact Jordan or Taylah for any enquiries or to book in a private inspection.
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.